you can always tell a non-modeler selling on ebay

charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

With a 4 feedback would you bid?

mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

Non-speller also :-)

Reply to
Dan Wenz

You mean that aint how you spell "Cervios"?

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

thats what I been doing wrong all these years, I been using servos and all along I needed Cervios

tailfeathers

Aren't those brewed in Mexico?

Me

Si! Bartender - dos Cervios, por favor.. uno for Me, uno for me... gracias

d:->))

Cheers'n Beers.. [_]) Don

Reply to
Don Parker

Fubar of The HillPeople

Carpe Cerevisi! The HillPeople motto.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Of course, we don't know just how professional or accomplished the "professinal builder" is. Back in the 1980's, I attended an annual auction of hobby stuff, and there were always a couple planes by the ame builder, all nicely finished and covered.

Never bought one and later found out that the seller cranked them out by the simple expedient of using cheap glues, and other wonderful shortcuts that cut down the build time but shortened the working life of the model (no epoxies used for the firewall or winge joins....)

Reply to
Byrocat