Layout Websites?

Does anybody know of any good HO layout websites I could visit?

Cheers

Reply to
Snowy

Snowy wrote: Does anybody know of any good HO layout websites I could visit?

There are a number of HO layout sites on my Favorite Sites page:

Also: NMRA has HO layout sites:
Rail Links (HO Layouts):
History of N Scale:
Links to over 600 helpful sites:

Bill

Try mine , but it is 'OO' gauge! at

Nick

Reply to
Nick Gurney

This one is in Australia, but they even do great layouts based on the USA!

Frank Eva

Here's a Baker's Dozen of some great layouts all HO except Art Fahie's N which is as good as any you'll see in HO. It includes George Sellios's FSM too but lets not restart THAT thread :-) Ken

Ken Spranza

You could try the NMRA web site, they have many listings of model railroad (and other) web sites:

. Mine's there too!

Bob Boudreau Canada

Railfan

George Sellios' Franklin and South Manchester Railroad

Mark Mathu

WHile I appreciate the kind words... the updated layout (as recently posted) is accessible through the Bar Mills website (barmillsmodels.com), the older links that are currently listed in search engines & other modeler's links bring you to the older (and un-updated) version of the site. This will probably be an ongoing situation for sometime. Ken... thanks for the mention.

Art Fahie

Reply to
Art Fahie

The Los Angeles Model Railroad Society has recently restyled and expanded its web site to better display its layout. Some areas of the site will be updated regularly and some will receive additional expansion.

The site's "Links" section includes a list of Southern California clubs with layouts.

J. Bright

Reply to
JHBRIGHT

A lot of O gauge layouts, some HO, N, and other scales too.

Reply to
Corelane

mydadstrains.com

Reply to
skatekid1321

No.

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Try

Dale.

snipped-for-privacy@nashua-stati> mydadstrains.com

Reply to
Dale Gloer

"Dale Gloer"

Bad Gateway The following error occurred: [code=DNS_HOST_NOT_FOUND] The host name was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is not found by retrying the URL.

Roger T.

TYPO ^L needs to be inserted

Reply to
Howard R Garner

home.comcast.net/~dpkruse

Reply to
Daryl Kruse - St. Paul Lutheran School

Cheers, Nick

Reply to
Nick Gurney

Try these:

Where are some good small scale track plans? Here's some good sites:

  • Mike's Small Trackplans:
    * Thor's All Gauge Page:
    * Layouts for the Absolute Beginner:
    * Atlas Model Railroad Co.:
    * Seaboard Era Lines HO Scale Track Plans:
    * A selection of track plans:
    * More layouts at Altlas' site:
    * Model Trains International:
    - look under Archives- Trackplans (and use Explorer). *
    " - layouts of all sizes *
    - Carl Arendt at his Peek

- modelling in seriously small space *

Gladstone Road is a terminal station near the heart of a conurbation in North West England. *
Melbridge Dock

David

Snowy wrote:

Reply to
David P Harris

charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Urban Modeler's Special Interest Group Regards, =20 Steve Lynch

Steven Lynch

My links page lists lots of fine O gauge layouts, along with some other scales.

Corelane