Hasegawa 1/8" Sopwith Camel kit?

I was wondering if anybody knows of someone or a shop that has one of these out of production kits for sale other than ebay. Thanks, Jim in San Diego

Reply to
jimbol51

jimbol51 wrote: : I was wondering if anybody knows of someone or a shop that has one of these : out of production kits for sale other than ebay. Thanks, Jim in San Diego : They are fairly common on ebay. Prices will be in the $650+ range.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden