Hasegawa 1/8" Museum WWI kits?

Is the Fokker Dr.I the only Hasegawa museum kit still being produced? Does anybody know what these rightfully sell for these days on ebay or any other source of availability for these kits? Jim

Reply to
jimbol51

Both the Camel and the SE-5 (much more rare) show up on ebay at times, but are not being made any longer, which is too bad. They are truly museum quality items and I recall paying around $600-$750 for each, when they used to retail for $300 new.

Reply to
Viperdoc

i can't even wrap my brain around $750 for a kit.

e wrote: : : i can't even wrap my brain around $750 for a kit. : When the Ironside K5(e) released, it was $750.00 a copy. The difference is that the Hasegawa kits have appreciated, the K5(e) kits haven't, thanks to DML and Trumpeter. :-)

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

if i had $750 i could fix my truck and license my van. that would be happiness. walking sucks.