1/100 Aicraft Kits FS/FT

Greetings,

Have some 1/100 scale kits, complete and unassembled in boxes, that I would like to Sell, or even Trade off.

All kits are complete, with the exception of the Takara Area 88 kits, which are missing the 1/24 scale pilots that came with them. Everything else is present however.

Kits I have:

Heller:

1/100 Sepecat Jaguar E 1/100 Frelon 1/100 AMD Mystere IV A 1/100 AMD Mirage III R 1/100 Alpha Jet

Takara (Area 88)

1/100 F-100D Super Sabre 1/100 F-5G (F-100 Tiger Shark)

Revell

1/100 F-8 Crusader 1/100 F-105D Thunderchief

Academy

1/100 F-15A Eagle

Things I am interested in trading for (would even do 2 for 1 trades if it is a kit I REALLY want!)

Pretty much any 1/87 or 1/100 Helos: Any Soviet/WP helos, minus the Mi-10. French Gazelle, Puma, Super Frelon US Vertol, CH-46, CH-53, AH-1W etc.

1/100 Aircraft (these can be kits, or even the GE Fabbri diecasts). Send me a list of what you have if interested.

Have excellent trade references. Will sell any of the above at good prices, I accept Paypal (am located in the US), drop me a line at ravenwing71@(NOSPAM)yahoo.com if interested (remove NOSPAM).

Thanks,

Paul

Reply to
PPerry

That should of course be "F-20 Tiger Shark" :-)

Reply to
PPerry