Parts Wanted

I'm looking for canopies for a Matchbox A-4M, a Hasegawa T-33 and a

1/48 Monogram "Me 109". For the latter I've tried vacformed canopies from Squadron. They don't work for a Monogram model. Contact me at the verizon address above. TIA!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Still looking for these if anyone in the US has any. Overseas seems to get a bit expensive. :(

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller