Kits of Sd.Kfz 140/1 Recon Tank

I understand Italeri and Maquette both make 1/35th scale kits of the Sd.Kfz 140/1 recon tank. Is anyone in here familiar with either kit? I'd appreciate any info.

Reply to
RJ Kellog

I have the Maquette kit but have not built it as yet . There are a couple of build reviews that have been done ,the Mquette kit apparently is not an easy build ,because of fit problems IIRC. I have built the Maquette 38(t) kit which the 140/1 is based on , and it was a good build .I used the Eduard PE set to enhance it. IIRC Eduard have a couple pe sets for the 140/1 one is a turret and mesh grenade screens and the other is for the hull and fenders. Been awhile since I looked at the PE sets so I may be wrong here.

Can't say any thing about the Italeri kit .

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)