Recently released Revell 1/8 Ford Rod kits

Hi, Revell recently released these 2 big rod 1/8 kits:

Ford HighBoy Street Rod 3'n 1 Ford Street Rod (Revell Germany)

Just wondering if anyone has seen both of these kits' contents and know if they are basically the same kit? From their descriptions in online stores it seems the HighBoy kit has much more detail with all sorts of belts, cables, even seat belts and cloth blankets.

I would appreciate any inpur or suggestions!

Thanks, Peter

Reply to
Peter Go

You might check out

Someone there just posted info about the High Boy kit.

Wardzone

Reply to
Wardzone

Both are reissues of the old, and still fantastic 1964-issued 32 Ford Roadster "Big Deuce" kit.

I believe the RoG kit is just that, a straight reissue of the Big Deuce as it was modified with different tires in 1978. The Revell Monogram kit is also this same kit, but with the addition of a full-race flathead Ford V8, "steelie" wheels with vintage Ford hubcaps & beauty rings, 16" vintage Firestone Deluxe Champion tires (big & little), spun aluminum Moon disc wheel covers, and a woven mexican blanket for that "rat rod" look.

AA

Reply to
EmilA1944