MTK Class 140 and 141 Railbus Kits?

I was wondering if anyone can help?

At the moment I would like to build a model of a Class 141 railbus (and possibly a Class 140 too). I know MTK produced a kit of the 141 and from memory they did a 140 too. The kits are not that great as I built a MTK BRE/Leyland R3 railbus kit, back in the early 1990s, and after a lot of work got an acceptable model.

Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain a kit for either?

Or does anyone have one they might wish to sell (unbuilt/part built /built etc)?

Failing that, does anyone know where a scale drawing of a 141 or 140 could be obtained from, as anyother way forward is scratchbuilding the bodies to mount on modified Hornby Class 142 underframes.

Thanks for your time,

Reply to
Richard Adkins

"Richard Adkins" wrote

Subscribe to and ask your question on the Yahoo Group for diesel & electric modellers. Surplus items are often available at sensible prices and there is a wealth of knowledge on diesel prototypes.

John.

Reply to
John Turner
Reply to