Impressive find on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/US-NAVY-ESSEX-CLASS-WWII-AIRCRAFT-CARRIER-MODEL-9-FEET-/270674003332?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f056d8584
I'd say that it's worth the asking price. There's a lot of work involved in that monster, and it looks quite well done! I did notice (yeah, details, details, details!) that some of the aircraft didn't have canopy rails painted, and the painting might have been done a bit nicer. But, hey... When you're scratchbuilding a 1/72 carrier, you're damned will allowed a TLAR or 'Oh f'it, I'm done!" moment.
Does anyone know if this is one of the ones that's been featured in FSM in the last few years?
-andyh