Impressive find on Ebay

I'd say that it's worth the asking price. There's
a lot of work involved in that monster, and it
looks quite well done! I did notice (yeah, details,
details, details!) that some of the aircraft didn't
have canopy rails painted, and the painting might
have been done a bit nicer. But, hey... When
you're scratchbuilding a 1/72 carrier, you're
damned will allowed a TLAR or 'Oh f'it, I'm done!"
moment.
Does anyone know if this is one of the ones that's
been featured in FSM in the last few years?
-andyh
Reply to
hill4448