Town class - WWII British cruiser

Does anyone know where I might aquire a kit of the HMS Manchester or HMS Gloucester? White Ensign has a 1/350 version that "is not" in production at this time.

Reply to
Andrew M

Hi Andrew,

My Grandfather served on Gloucester briefly during the war. I beleive that you can take the Airfix kit of the Belfast and back-date it to make a Gloucester. HMS Belfast was an improved Southampton Class Cruiser.

Cheers!

Dana

Reply to
Dana J Nield

Dana> Hi Andrew, My Grandfather served on Gloucester briefly Dana> during the war. I beleive that you can take the Airfix kit Dana> of the Belfast and back-date it to make a Gloucester. HMS Dana> Belfast was an improved Southampton Class Cruiser.

Dana> Cheers!

That's asking for a _lot_ of work mate :-) Probably better to get hold of one of the 1/700 Skytrex miniatures and go from there.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Reply to
Andrew M