OT-Any naval ng's out there?

Hey all, I'm obsessing about my 1/350 Adams class destroyer from White Ensign Models. I got the kit today. It is simply superb. The problem is that WEM no longer provide decals for this kit.

I'm trying to find a naval modelers ng or url where I can ask if anyone has the decals I need to make this the USS Lynde McCormick. I doubt that most folks who build this kit have assembled it as the good 'ole Lindy Maru. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47