Trumpeter + Alanger Ship Query

Hi,
I haven't posted here in ages but I would like to pose these question:
1. Alanger released a 1/350 Typhoon sub model last year and now it's
gone . Does anyone know what happened to it and what the company's
plans are for the future ? Is something wrong ?
2.As you might already know , Trumpeter in a few months will release
a 1/350 Kirov Class nuclear cruiser. Does anyone have any new on this
including extras like photoetched parts etc ?
I wrote to them in China about 4 years ago to make this kit in 1/350
because I predicted strong sales for it , and now they have obliged!
Thanks in advance.
Peter
Reply to
veritas