Trumpeter + Alanger Ship Query

Hi,

I haven't posted here in ages but I would like to pose these question:

  1. Alanger released a 1/350 Typhoon sub model last year and now it's gone . Does anyone know what happened to it and what the company's plans are for the future ? Is something wrong ?

2.As you might already know , Trumpeter in a few months will release a 1/350 Kirov Class nuclear cruiser. Does anyone have any new on this including extras like photoetched parts etc ?

I wrote to them in China about 4 years ago to make this kit in 1/350 because I predicted strong sales for it , and now they have obliged!

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Reply to
veritas