Yankee Models Back date kit for Trumpeter Lexington??

Pictures of the Yankee Models prototype Back Date Kit to convert the Trumpeter Lexington to pre war configuration were posted some time ago. The
product doesn't seem to have actually become available. Does anyone know the status of this and also does Yankee Models have a web site.
Val Kraut

The
the
The Yankee Modelworks backdate set for the 1/350 Trump Lexington was released last year. I managed to get one and I know I had it before the IPMS Nats last year. I think I got it from Trident Hobbies. Unfortunately what I need to find now is the OOP warships pictorial on the Lex to help me better understand the details before I dive in.
Dave
Val Kraut wrote:

It is available from www.tridenthobbies.com along with the PE set.
Thanks Guys - I looked into trident models site and placed an order tonight.
Val Kraut
Val Kraut wrote:

Yeah! But now you have to come up with a whole new air group, F3Fs, TBDs and SB2Us with yellow wings and all. Probably as big a project as building the carrier itself.
                            Bill Shuey
William H. Shuey wrote:

ISW but you might as well scratchbuild one each and cast them yourself.
Check out Commanders Models http://www.commanderseries.com /
They have 1/350 F3B, F6C and O3Us with their Langley Kit. Drop Ted a line, He can help you out.
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:41:04 -0500, "William H. Shuey"

That's where I have to go next - the whole idea of the backdate is to get the colorful aircraft on the deck.Make a nice contrast with a camoflaged carrier with the early WW II blue and grey a/c on the deck.
Val Kraut