Anyone with the Revell 1/6 Corvette Engine In their stash

If you have the Revell 1/6 Diecast Corvette Engine in your stash you need to order the free replacement for the 2 missing spark plugs and the incorrect plug wiring. There was an error in production and the wrong plug / wire set was included. Revell is replacing for free for a short time. I guess the Chinese think Corvettes had 6 cylinder engines (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

They must have had a rush of orders. The hyperlink posted at is dead... ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

The whole "replacement parts" area of Revell seems to be down today. I am going to give it another try tomorrow or Tuesday ......

Reply to
Count DeMoney