Re: Winner

I walked the show on Saturday. Congrats to your son! Maybe next year I'll screw up enough courage to enter myself, if they will take an entry from a

48 year old geezer.

BR

Reply to
Bob

Bob- you aren't officially a geezer until you start wearing golf pants in colors never found in nature (except on baboon butts) or you have not less than 5 unbuilt Bf-109s in your stash- I'm 52 and have 3 109s to go- fortunately, I'm allergic to golf.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

Actually, isn't there an unofficial "uniform", already worn by a large percentage of model show attendees:

1) Faded Camo-pants 2) Faded, old T-Shirt, with annoying slogan (two sizes too small) 3) "Gimme" baseball-type cap 4) Holster for paint-chip fan-deck, dental mirror(s), and proctological flashlight

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers