Polish Armoured Trains, 1939

Apologies for the cross post, but I thought this an appropriate one.
I'm a 1:72 to HO scale modeller and wargamer (see web site below) who is
trying to get information on the subject in order to scratch build (or, heaven, forbid, buy a model of a Polish armoured train in HO scale if such a thing exists!) one of the Polish trains involved in the fighting of September, 1939, preferably Danuta or Poznanczyk.
Internet leads are very scarce, the best I've come up with is Michael Derela's information at http://derela.republika.pl/armtrain.htm and a couple of references (one on Michael's page) to a Polish booklet/book called _Pociag pancerny 'Danuta'_. I've also signed up to a yahoo group with, unfortunately for me(!) fairly low traffic on railway guns.
Can anyone suggest other leads or resources I could tap into for photos, and even line drawings of such trains?
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance! 8)
--
Tim http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~tmarshal /
^o<
Tim Marshall wrote:

Periodically, German, Polish, and Russian armored train models appear on Ebay. Easiest access to these is to go to Ebay Germany, then to the models subgroup and then to the hand made section. Check every 3 - 4 days....
--
+GF+

"I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make
There's not a lot published in English. I assume you have the Squadron book on Railguns. There's a German book on rail weapons, but I'm away from home and my references for an extended period.
You don't happen to have any references, details, drawings of the Loehner-Porsche road/rail trains of WWI by any chance?
Regards, Greg.P. NZ.

I'd like to thank everyone from the two groups who took the time to try and help me with my project. I was able to hook up with a Polish supplier who has sent me some information - enough, I'm sure to do my project. I think I want the challenge of the scratch build! 8)
Greg, no, sorry, I've no real references on the WWI trains.
Thank you again, to all.