bill b

guess what i found? check yer email.

Reply to
someone

my email keeps bouncing. is it you or your isp? wanted to brag about 3 more tapes all done except for buring.

Reply to
someone

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote in news:wWsPl.410928$rp7.271731@en-nntp-

02.dc1.easynews.com:

If you're sending to dejazzd.com that one is dead. I have to watch out because when I forward stuff I still get that one as the preferred return address. One of my other buds in Kahlifornya called me on the phone to let me know his answers kept bouncing. That got me to check before I send. The ONLY address to reach me at is the verizon one.

Been busy taping more albums. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller