Re: Scale motorized ferrari?

Yours for only $250K.

I remember seing the ferrari on tv, however I haven't come across it on the net.

Anybody know where I can find a video online of a scale model ferrari > hand made I think. Also scale viper engine that really runs?? > > Thanks > Shawn
Reply to
Blackbird

Shawn McClelland

"one of a kind, molds lost in a horrible foundry fire!"

Why do I find that statement lacking in verisimilitude? Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

I think this is the ferrari your looking for.

Photos.

Izzy Foreal