Re: my christmas story

Christmas With Louise
Thanks for the grin. It's a wonderful shaggy dog story.

You don't suppose it really happened? =o)
Greg
Reply to
Greg Reynolds
Thanks for that story - as they say, if it isn't true then it SHOULD be!!!
Graham 'Rip' Townsend

Graham Townsend
Off the point, but around this time I remember the Monogram Albatross I got when I was ten. Spent Christmas day putting it together. Everything worked! The landing gear, that is. Popped up and down for months--talk about play value. The most fun I've ever gotten from something that cost 3.98.
Reply to
Tom Cervo
Oh God, I damned near spewed my morning coffee! Too funny....
Whatever it's origin, thanks for posting that.
-Rick
Reply to
Group44Registry