Hey Vessticles.........

Where are you today?

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

Hub & Diane Plott III

Drooling all over himself and muttering in his beer, no doubt.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

He'll be back...next he'll convince himself that he can get Bush impeached by preaching to RMS...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I wonder when he is going to launch that "if Kerry loses" plan he committed himself to a week or so ago.

I haven't seen any list of models he's supposed to sell show up on RMS anywhere yet.

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

Kinda like Alec Baldwin's quote about leaving the country if Bush got elected the first time. Well here is his second chance !!

Reply to
AM

At the real estate office?..

Reply to