Kool-Aide, anyone?

I've got Nader nuts in my building on a higher floor. Wonder if I'll be dodging falling bodies and crumpled corpses on the sidewalk in the morning. Maybe I'll be nice and post some Suicide Hotline Numbers.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two thirds of each House, remove such disability.>>

Well, since Congress is currently under Republican control, Bush has his out. They have obviously forgiven him of his "giving aid or comfort to the enemies thereof" after he helped the Saudis get the Bin Laden family back to home turf after 9/11. In any state or city in the country, members of a suspect's family, or his/her friends would have been brought in and questioned immediately. But since the Saudis have, and have had, Bush as their best buddy for so long, they are apparently immune to all this. Qustions that could have, and should have been asked and answered never will be. Now we have another four years of 'GeeDubyah', and the oil families of the Middle East dictating our foreign policy. Thanks to all those who voted for this corrupt rat bastard!!

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658

State your evidence.

The fact one member of a family committed a crime does not mean all the rest of the family are guilty. Further, what proof do you have that any member of the bin Laden family in whom there was solid suspicion of aiding or abetting were not investigated. The answer is that you have none (HINT: Be careful in your reply as I have first-hand info on this subject matter). If the sort of police tactics you suggest were done in any major city of the US there would be demonstrations and lawsuits to high heaven.

Same old song, but no proof that their acquaintence bore any illegal or unlawful consequence. If so, state your evidence. Chirac was a buddy of Saddam and many other examples could be cited as well; so what.

What source/sources do you cite in your claim that none of the bin Laden family were never questioned (HINT: See my comment above). What source/sources can you cite to back up your claim that the al Sauds are dictating US foreign policy?

You're quite welcome, though I disassociate your thank you with your profane attack on his parentage) from your expression of gratitude for voting for President Bush. I've done my part to help provide you with a safer and more secure country; now its time for you to stop whining, get over it, get onboard, and do your part.

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

That was actually a certain Clinton-era holdover (who I will not give publicity to by mentioning his name) in the State Department, who authorized that. In the 9/11 hearings, he took full responsibility for it, noting that he acted on his own accord.

Like...do you think they *dictate* our policy now? On what basis do you make that stretch? But even *if* true, that is preferable to having our foreign policy dictated by France, and enemies of America, such as that two-bit, corrupt thug Kofi Annan.

Geroge H. W., and Barbara, Bush were of course, married at the time of George W. Bush's birth...rendering that last statement invalid.

Once again, another Kerry supporter, afraid to use his real name, and hiding under anonymity...

Reply to
Greg Heilers

"TimeTraveler658" wrote in

You're welcome.

WmB

WmB

Reply to
David

Reply to
David

Reply to
David

Reply to
David

Curiously, that is a point that seems to be lost on some of those in the "civilized" world, here and abroad. Personally, I thought it was a poor choice on Kerry's part to pick up that fight; but I understand that he was addressing his support among the moonbats rather than working towards any of the 3.9 million votes he did not garner.

WmB

WmB

"moonbats"

Cool....keeping it *on* *topic* (re: the XP-67)

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

David wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

If this paranoid fantasy were true a lot of the nutbars would be missing by now. Since the moron quotient seems high as ever this would seem unlikely.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

David wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

No wonder the poor bastards can't win elections, they're incoherent.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Oh, come on, let's just cut to the chase. No excuses. No place to hide. Hope you all have voted for an administration that will figure it out. Get it done...but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

We think the administration has *already* got it figured out.

We don't want you to hold your breath. We want you to do something constructive. If you can't support the administration, support an NGO that's trying to help the Afghan or Iraqi people.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

You could also volunteer to go to iraq to help those less fortunate.We've seen the great care foreign workers recieve from the "locals" :-O

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Yeah, like the Halo Trust. Better bring earplugs though.

Reply to
Robert Skipper

And a set of *really* big cojones...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

We differ.

I already support this country (which is what I care about) if not the administration. We have contributed to funds for 9-11 victims (in fact, that's where my tax refunds have gone) and to Catholic Relief Services for projects in Afghanistan. I also take time from my own career as a writer to keep house so my wife can perform to an optimum level in her job with Lockheed-Martin. I don't feel comfortable going into details about her work, but it sure isn't a parking ticket management system.

Mark Schynert.

Reply to
Mark Schynert