Seen the Spidermobile?

--I like the quote: "We did it because we could", heh.

steamer
Now that is a babe magnet.......... Dave
Reply to
dav1936531
heh.http://youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7AAoRzC0>
Certainly proof the guy has both too much money and too much time. Cool ride, anyway.
Paul
Reply to
co_farmer
Cooool! Way cool!
Reminded me of that site:
Nick
Reply to
Nick Mueller
I was going to post that link but you beat me to it.
That's so cool..
John
Reply to
JohnM
Dave,
I picked your name randomly from the newsgroup list. My husband, Greg Postma, really enjoyed the group and I don't if he posted much. But, could you pass on that he appreciated you all? He passed away in his sleep yesterday - peacefully and painlessly.
Thanks
Jill Postma snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
greg
Hey Jill,
Our condolences Jill, to you and all Greg's family and friends, both here and locally. I, for one, pray for all of us to pass the same way.
Thanks for passing this along Dave.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.
Reply to
Brian Lawson
My condolences, I will miss him.
Ignoramus22443
Same here. My condolences too.
Reply to
John Husvar
My condolences as well
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
That name goes back a ways! Condolences to Jill, and please thank her for letting us know.
Reply to
Don Foreman
Jill,
Please accept our most heartfelt condolences for your, and our, loss.
We'll all miss him.
Reply to
RAM³
Hey Guys,
Anybody else headed to York? I'm away sometime before noon Tuesday morning. That's a bit early, but I've got a stop or two to make on the way, and then I promised SWMBO'd gets a week at Key West after the Show.
I'll be there for Friday, wearing a red jacket and red Canada cap (every Friday is wear red to Support the Troops), and Saturday with a white NAMES cap, so give me a poke in the ribs if you see me. Sunday we're headed out for the South and hopefully warmer weather than here!!
Take care. Work Safe.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.
Reply to
Brian Lawson
Pennsylvania is a bit far for me. I plan to be at the Names show in Toledo again. Maybe this time I'll remember to bring the right hat.
I want to get a good look at a gatling gun that I hope is on display again. I've purchased plans for one and would like to get started soon. It would be sweet to speak to someone that actually built one.
Wes
Reply to
Wes
I'm 50 miles from there and spend every Saturday in Key West. Ya going fishin'? Email me if you have any questions.
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
If you're 50 miles from Key West, you must live near where I used to live -- Key Colony Beach. There were only about 25 houses there then (1963).
-- Ed Huntress
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Yep, Marathon. 70th street just south of the airport.
Key Colony is home of starter Castles and trophy homes. You should have hung on to yours. But, then you'd be too rich to help us out on RCM.
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
Hey Brian:
Ask for me at the New England Model Engineering area.
Errol Groff
Reply to
Errol Groff
You can't go until you take down your Christmas lights!
Reply to
Tom Gardner
Went out in my shirt sleeves on Saturday and took mine down - took about a half hour - I have them "modularized" so they go up or down relatively painlessly from a two step stool. If you are west of Orlando, go to the flea market at Webster on Mondays and look at the tables set up in the parking lot first as they start packing things up around noon. used to have some pretty good deals on odds and ends of tooling. At least that was the case when we used to go visit the SiL for February; unfortunately she is now here in a "home" so I get to stay home and play in the snow (when we have some). Gerry :-)} London, Canada
Reply to
Gerald Miller