Follow up on one of Vess' success

You may recall that I reported earlier about how Vess' raving led to eventually to my wife - a Kerry supporter - vowing to stay home this election day. Well, it didn't turn out that way. She went to the polls today - and voted for Bush.

So to recap, before The Last Ranting of Vess, Senator Kerry could count on one vote from our Pennsylvania household. After he shot his mouth off, Kerry not only lost that vote, but saw it go to the President instead.

Way to go, Vess.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

That must be some honey-do list she has waiting for you. ;-)

WmB

WmB

Can you go shove the political stuff to somewhere it belongs like up yer

*ss....this is a modelling NG......Thanks.

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Stevens

..."After he shot his mouth off, Kerry not only lost that vote, but saw it go to the *President* instead." ... the guy who flew F-102's, that plane that Monogram made a great 1/48th scale kit of.

Happy?

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

"Mark Stevens" wrote

Really? Geez, I didn't know that.

I can only hope that you appreciate the time you've wasted reading and replying to something that obviously held no interest for you. And wasted reading this.

I have.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

"Greg Heilers" wrote

And that's one of the few 1/48 airplane kits I've kept. I'm going to make it as one of the 112 FIS F-102s formerly based at Greater Pittsburgh International Airport.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

Actually, you can bypass off-topic posts without reading them if you want to. Many have the letters OT in the subject line; that means the posted has identified the post as off-topic. With others, just reading the subject line will reveal the post is nit related to modeling. Just don't open them.

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

Only if you grow a spine and use a real address......

Reply to
Ron

Awesome...

Reply to
Rufus

The "I don't want spam" whine doesn't cut it, no address, no spine.......quite simple really, you don't have the courage to let us know who you really are with a munged address. As for me, Norton anti-spam works just fine thanks.

Reply to
Ron

That's an interesting concept, Mark. However, I've been using my true e-mail address since I began reading RMS years ago and I can't say there's been any increase in SPAM as a result of my e-mail address appearing on RMS. By the way, any halfway decent SPAM filter (AOL offers a pretty effective one and I'd bet most other ISPs do as well) will eliminate much of it. You might check into that.

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

Not true. Many here on RMS use their actual and correct address on RMS. As I mentioned in another post, I've been using it for years and have seen no appreciable increase.

Mark, Mark, is that a nice way to talk? Jelousy of the US and our great and powerful country will get you nowhere and it's unbecoming.

Everything was going just fine until you started that crap, Mark.....so, since you're obviously not an American citizen, you have absolutely NO say in our election or any business complaining about its result, one way or the other; you worry about your Prime Minister and we'll worry about our President, thank you.

As I said above, you have absolutely no say in an American election. And, as for Kerry can do better, the election results this morning don't look like he'll be in such position. Perhaps it's time for you to pour yourself a pint of John Courage and have a good cry over it if you must but your comments have no standing here.

Well, I guess that comment just about says it all for you and your values, Mark. However, ad I mentioned twice above, the opinion of a non-American about the American Presidents, past, present, or future, carrys absolutely no weight here.

Cheereo.......Bill Woodier P.S.: My true and actual e-mail is, as it always has been, at the top of this post. My home page address is in the signature block below. I hide from no one; ever.

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

Actually, al-Guardian helped turn Clark county, Ohio *for* Bush. How sweet it is! ;)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott III

Ditto,this is my real one.And I happily use my full name whenever anyone wants to email me. But I can't see him growing a spine,otherwise the rest of the world would quit asking the US to do it's fighting for them.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

"Mark Stevens", sounds English, but from his attitude I'd guess he has been hanging around too many Frenchman since they completed that tunnel under the channel.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Haha that is funny...rest of the world asking US to do their fighting for them.....We Faught the Falklands by ourselves, you lot offered to assist & you were told No Thanks... We managed to sort that one out with NO US intervention.

Anyway......If you still wanna get rid of Clinton we'll do you a swap for Blair....now there is the biggest Liar of the lot.

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Stevens

You can shove the French too...!!!

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Stevens

Didn't we provide recon-flights for your forces? Not, "combat troops", admittedly, but I seem to remember our own local RF-4C unit(s) making some flights.

Nahhh....we want Mr. Blair to remain in power there... ...but we will take Elizabeth Hurley!

...Or...we give you the Clintons, and you provide free lifetime airfare, to let modelers/sculptors, such as Tony Greenland, Brian Wells, Derek Hansen, Keith Durham; visit us at will.

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

What part of "Hell Yes!" don't you understand. ;-) P.S. Jacko's coming with him

WmB

WmB