Re: 40 mm QUAD BOFORS

> Hi > I am looking very urgent for detailed information ( blueprints , drawings .... > ) from the famous 40 mm QUAD BOFORS GUN MOUNT MK 2 for a 1:48 scale model of > the battleship BB 63 USS MISSOURI . > > Is there anybody who can help me ???? > > Thanks > > Rudolf
Reply to
Ron

RDoetzer wrote: : : I am looking very urgent for detailed information ( blueprints , drawings .... : ) from the famous 40 mm QUAD BOFORS GUN MOUNT MK 2 for a 1:48 scale model of : the battleship BB 63 USS MISSOURI . : Go to The Floating Drydock's website

and click on ORDNANCE PAMPHLETS. You want WE-11 and WE-12, about 1/3 down the page. Cost is $23.00.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden