Where is everyone?

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 06:52:45 -0400, "Randy" wrote in :
I don't know.
I've been here in front of my screen for most of the week.
I spent a beautiful Sunday afternoon at the field, mostly schmoozing and doing a little training.
It was the kind of day that we dream about all winter long here in the northeast. Absolutely stunning.
Marty
Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ
Not flying, not building, nothing to report, nothing to ask.
I've just been waiting for a post to respond to, or for Sig to decide that they really do want to ship my order so I can get back to work on my TopFlight Nobler kit.
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Site Timeline