Where is everyone?

A week without a posting - what has happened to everyone?

Reply to
Randy

They all got scared off by the threat from AT&T to drop the newsgroup. . . .

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 06:52:45 -0400, "Randy" wrote in :

I don't know.

I've been here in front of my screen for most of the week.

I spent a beautiful Sunday afternoon at the field, mostly schmoozing and doing a little training.

It was the kind of day that we dream about all winter long here in the northeast. Absolutely stunning.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

I was having some kind of errors thru the weekend but it seems to be working now. First posts I've seen since last week.

Reply to
Fubar of the HillPeople

Not flying, not building, nothing to report, nothing to ask.

I've just been waiting for a post to respond to, or for Sig to decide that they really do want to ship my order so I can get back to work on my TopFlight Nobler kit.

Reply to
Tim Wescott