What has happened to Cybermodeler.com?

Cybermodeler.com hasn't been updated since Monday. That's most unlike Michael Benolkin, who usually updates every day. I hope that nothing untoward has happened.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

pretty sure there is an update regarding some server, electrical problems that occurred awhile back. check back on the site a week back and it should be there...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

You're quite right.

Thanks also for everyone's patience over the last month as a variety of other events disrupted our operations. Several weeks ago, a major internet service center with over 1800 servers went down in Houston after a huge power transformer exploded and burned. It took a few days to restore operations, but we lost some of our functionality with the loss of those servers and fortunately everything seems to be returning to normal (whatever THAT is). Add to that a good case of food poisoning that put me out of action over the last week or so and only now am I getting back to normal again. If you've been wondering why our article count had been dwindling, there was only so much time and energy available to do updates between mad dashes to the porcelain facilities. Updates will continue to be spotty for another week or so as I take to the road on business once again.

That's fine... as long as Michael is safe and well.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Tell me about it! It took out one of the sites I subscribe to and that was the first downtime they've had in all the years I've been registered.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

In a message Mike left on the 22nd, he said things will be sporadic for a while, because he will be on the road for a couple of weeks.

Mike

Reply to
mrbishop2

It's back! Yay!