Seeking pith helmet info.

A few weeks ago there was a post - I'm pretty sure it was on this group - which had a link to a military equipment supplier. I have no idea of the name of the company.

Since then, I've experienced some real problems with this damned computer and can't seem to fine either that particular thread or the saved link to that company.

The things I was most interested in were an Afrika Korps pith helmet and a British army-styled pith helmet.

If anyone knows of that post and would be so kind as to pass on that link, I'd be eternally grateful.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I don't see such a discussion in a quick search, but hop over to rec.aviation.military. Some days @3/4 of the posts are a spammer selling just those things! (Maybe it's he that you remember?)