Re: Greenmax supplier in UK

> "Fred" wrote > > > Are you on drugs? Do you lead such a boring life that you have to resort > to > > telling tales on people for the hell of it? You is one sad person! > > Personally I think the real saddo is the bas#ards who will not play by > eBay's rules. They're taking the piss really!

What rules were infringed by the link I posted? The bloke is advertising his product to the widest audience he can that is related to the item he has for sale. He runs a business selling N gauge products, that is what ebay is for buying and selling! The link I posted is not mine, I have dealt with the guy and he is one of the most helpful people you could wish for. Now the OP was grateful for the link to a Greenmax supplier and my post was on topic for this group. So what is you're problem VICTOR?

Reply to
Fred

Like the one who refused to accept that it's now against ebay rules to surcharge for PayPal. He's now saying you get a discount for not paying by PayPal.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew