re: 6-pdr Anti tank gun.

I'd hazard a guess that the gun was made by Vickers Armstrong Ltd. This company was responsible for the majority of artillery produced for the British army in WWII. The PS and RS could refer to the "series" Armaments were produced in batches referred to as a "series" and these were lettered eg: "P" series, etc.

Reply to
Les Pickstock

Thanks, Les !

Actually I think that LF 4429 is a serial, and (correction !!!- my fault in previous post) ''PSS'' (not PS) in circle is logo of factory. I can send you picture of it if you're interested. Thanks again, I'll check by Vickers. Best regards, Mario

Reply to
Slider

Mario Why don't you post them to alt.binaries.model. scale I'm sure a lot of the guys would like to see them.

Reply to
Les Pickstock

I'd like it, Les, but it seems that my news provider don't offer me this newsgroup :-(((((( best regards, Mario

Reply to
Slider

Reply to
Les Pickstock