An announcement and a question

The announcement is this: My CD-ROM entitled Lockheed P-38 Lightning Gallery (that I listed here in September as being available soon) is now available and ready for shipment. Included are 40 photos of the XP-58 Chain Lightning mock-up and prototype and 72 P-38 and F-5 nose art shots. Check out my website for thumbnails and full particulars on ordering.

will get you there.

Now the question. Does anyone know what's happened to Tony Matelliano? His Scale Model Index site hasn't been changed or updated since last December.

Richard Marmo, IPMS/USA #2

Reply to
Richard Marmo

The announcement is this: My CD-ROM entitled Lockheed P-38 Lightning Gallery (that I listed here in September as being available soon) is now available and ready for shipment. Included are 40 photos of the XP-58 Chain Lightning mock-up and prototype and 72 P-38 and F-5 nose art shots. Check out my website for thumbnails and full particulars on ordering.

will get you there.

Now the question. Does anyone know what's happened to Tony Matelliano? His Scale Model Index site hasn't been changed or updated since last December.

Richard Marmo, IPMS/USA #2

Please reply by email as I don't get a chance to check the newsgroup every day.

Reply to
Richard Marmo