LDRS 24 Announcement

Announcement from the LDRS 24 Planning Committee

The Official LDRS 24 t-shirt is now available!! This awesome shirt is the ideal way to commemorate LDRS 24. The shirt, in a variety of sizes, can be ordered through the LDRS website

The LDRS Planning Committee is also pleased to announce that Papal is now being accepted for all fees. This includes shirts, range fees and banquet. Remember that there are limited spaces for the banquet so get your registrations in soon.

Tim Rempel

LDRS 24 Planning Commitee

CAR Vice Chairman

Reply to
Tim Rempel

As you might guess, the Pope is not collecting our fees, but Paypal is. Automatic spelling correction is not always a good thing. I guess my computer was feeling "Catholic" that day.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Rempel