Source for airliner models?

I'd like to get one of those pre-painted, easy assembly airliner models as a gift for a friend (he's a world-traveller and airplane enthusiast, but not a modeller). Can anyone point me to an honest, reliable online vendor who might have some of the slightly more esoteric liveries not available at my local shop? I'm looking for something in the 1:200 scale neighborhood, rather than the big 'travel agent' models or tiny die-cast things. Thanks!

Dave

Reply to
David Graf

try

- they have lots of plastic and diecast, lots of scales and liveries.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

I think you mean

, don't you Jim? ;P

Scott.

Reply to
ScottyG

what else would the link be!!!!

Joe Farrell

Reply to
Joseph D. Farrell

Phoenix Models carries airline model kits from Doyusha Model Co.

I have never ordered from Phoenix Models or built any of the Doyusha kits, so I can't speak to delivery times, back-orders or quality of the kits. However, here is the link of you are interested:

Hope this helps... John M.

Reply to
John R Meloro

Hi Dave;

Give

a shot, or their 1800 225 5575.

Reply to
Kitt Walker

Yes, I do. Sorry about the Class A brain cramp, but I have been in the throes of a severe case of Martian Death Flu- kind of like Orifice Eruption Roulette. You know one of them is gonna blow, but you can't be sure exactly which one.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

must be the rain. when it rains here, the natives panic and catch wierd diseases.

you mean children?:

I can just imagine the traumas some are going through after today. Don't often need snow shovels out that way. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

we only had rain but the drivers act retarded.