One of those days?

I just checked for RCM messages and saw this:

Headers retrieved for rec.crafts.metalworking: Messages: 0, Duplicates: 0, Filtered: 27.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Same here!

Reply to
axolotyl

Actually almost the same, one political BS post got through my filters.

Reply to
axolotyl

Yeah, one or two morphing email addresses gets through each day or three.

This just in:

Ig's -kids- might like it, even though the metal robots aren't metalworking in his eyes. That's one strong magnetic playing field, wot?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

this is very funny and clever! Thanks!

Reply to
Ignoramus8004

I guess you're pretty much talking to yourself these days, Larry. If you lilter everybody, you'd better be good at playing solitaire.

Reply to
Ed Huntress