Alternative to AT&T who will no longer support newsgroups

Red Scholefield

What is your message, Red? I click on the link and only get the title of the message. What alternative is not going to be available?

Reply to
Morgans

That was a link to this newsgroup through google groups. Google groups is about the worst place to post to newsgroups from.

Reply to
Vance Howard

Motzarella.org is changing to eternal-september.org as of July 1, 2009. Still is free and easy to use.

Reply to
Vance

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:00:02 -0700, Vance wrote in :

"Today is September 5770, 1993, the september that never ends."

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

I called AT&T asking for a fee reduction to go along with their service reduction. The best they would do was a $10 a month credit for 6 months. - and I was surprised at that. At any rate, I have switched to a cable based ISP that offers Usenet. Today I will cancel all services from AT&T and install the Magicjack VOIP service. This combination gives me Usenet and saves me about $10 a month overall.

Reply to
Randy