Alternative to AT&T who will no longer support newsgroups

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.models.rc.air/topics?lnk=srg

What is your message, Red? I click on the link and only get the title of the message. What alternative is not going to be available?
--
Jim in NC

Morgans wrote:

That was a link to this newsgroup through google groups. Google groups is about the worst place to post to newsgroups from.
--
To reply by email: vhoward1122 at gmail dot com

Vance Howard wrote:

Motzarella.org is changing to eternal-september.org as of July 1, 2009. Still is free and easy to use.

"Today is September 5770, 1993, the september that never ends."
http://www.eternal-september.org /
                    Marty
--
Big-8 newsgroups: humanities.*, misc.*, news.*, rec.*, sci.*, soc.*, talk.*
See http://www.big-8.org for info on how to add or remove newsgroups.