group archives?

Do you guys know of website that migh have archves of this group back to

1998?

Dave

Reply to
dave

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:11:29 -0400, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "dave" instead replied:

This ought to do the trick.

Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Thanks, I've tried it and it does not go back far enough.

Dave

Reply to
dave

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:43:45 -0400, "dave" wrote in :

As far as I can tell, it goes back to the beginning of the group in 1995 (the year that I joined--I've come across my first post a couple of times through the years).

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Intresting. Did ya see some of those all time top posters? mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:36:05 -0500, "MJKolodziej" wrote in :

I refuse to answer on the advice of my counsel, who reminds me that I may exercise my rights under the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution not to incriminate myself. :-P

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

wrote in :

I didn't miss the beginning of the group by much. I began posting to rcma in early 1996.

I have had many different names and addresses over the years. I "think" I may have posted as Muadib first. My first ISP was called waterhweel. I should go back and look it up, just for kicks.

You had me worried that for a bit. My blurry, just awakened eyes, saw incriminate and thought it was insemi- nah, I won't say it.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger