Come here to visit this goup, it's fun

No I won't. I don't give spammers the satisfaction that they're accomplishing something.

Reply to
Jessie C

i don't care what in the world you do as long as you do what you say you're goin' to ain't nobody's business but your own.

candy is dandy but likker is quicker you can drink all the likker down in puerto rikker ain't nobody's business but your own.

dr says cocaine is for horses not men he says it's gonna kill me but he don't say when ain't nobodys business but my own.

name that artist.

Champagne don't drive me crazy. Cocaine don't make me lazy. Ain't nobody's business but my own. Candy is dandy and liquor is quicker. You can drink all the liquor down in Costa Rica. Ain't nobody's business but my own.

That's the version I'm familiar with. Taj Majal is the artist.

Cheers!!!

BobbyG

Reply to
Bobby Galvez