Hi Everyone!

I am new to the group and just wanted to say hey!

Reply to
Clint Tierce

Hello.

Tell us a bit about yourself.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Hey right back at ya Clint!!

Tell us a little about yourself, or just jump right into the politics and we'll see how you fare.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Chuckle!

Dammit, Brian, don't encourage the guy! :-)

(Politics, I mean)

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Oh, come on. Cutting and welding metal is so mundane - I mean, how many ways are there of cutting and pasting metal?

Politics, however, there's some subject matter - You've got the worlds of Alice in Wonderland and The Wizard of Oz all rolled into one huge rave party of divisive lunatics! Now, _THERE'S_ some FUN! ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Pretty hard to argue with that! :-)

Harold & Susan Vordos

Pretty hard to argue with lunatics, too.

At least you keep trying.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins