Clear Perspex Tube

Hi all,

I am trying to source some 3/4" OD Perspex tube or solid bar. It is for a sight glass of a drip feed oiler I am building for my latest project. The only source I have found so far is RS who will only sell me 2 metre lengths. I only need 3" at the most! Anybody know of a source? I have tried the usual suspects, such as Chronos, Reeves etc, to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony Remove eight from email to reply Website:

Anthony Britt

Anthony, try

sell a range of plastic in 12" lengths and from memory have proportionate prices for shorter lengths plus a cutting charge.

John Crew is a very helpful type and worth a ring even if what you want is not in the catalogue.

HTH

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

proportionate

Thanks Bob. I forgot to look on their site! Will give them a call tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Anthony Remove eight from email to reply. Website:

Anthony Britt

Hi

You could try

who manufacture all sizes and shapes of plastic tubes.

Clive

Reply to
clive