Source of small piece of 1/4" perspex sheet

Does anyone know of a friendly place which might have offcuts of 1/4 inch thick perspex sheet to sell?
I need a piece from which I can cut a tiny section about 2 1/4 inches
by 3/4 inch so I don't really want to buy a whole sheet (but clearly I expect to buy a bigger piece than I need!)
It will serve me as a lesson to inspect more carefully before the use of degreasing solvent! The original piece was used to mount connectors and now serves as a good demonstration of environmental stress cracking!
Alan

Is the colour important? I have some grey tinted perspex which I'm fairly sure is 6mm if that's any use. Email me if you can use some and I'll confirm the thickness. Martin
--

On 28 Jul 2009 22:56:51 +0100 (BST), Alan Bain

Drop me an email with your address, we have some Makrolon offcuts at the factory that will do what you need.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk http://www.oldengine.co.uk

Pedantic I know, but Makrolon is polycarbonate not acrylic (Perspex) and is much more senitive to ESC than is Perspex.
If it has to be acrylic, try a signmaking company - they often have offcuts.

If it has to be 1/4 " clear Perspex then I can provide a bit gratis.
Henry

[Cut]
Thanks to Peter I now have a suitable piece of material which arrived in the mail today. Thanks to everyone who offered to help!
Alan
themetz had written this in response to http://polytechforum.com/modelengineering/source-of-small-piece-of-1-4-perspex-sheet-11826-.htm : A good place to buy Perspex is www.theplasticshop.co.uk
Hope this helps!

##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.polytechforum.com/ Metalworking Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - uk.rec.models.engineering - 11510 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##