Suggest an ambitious project?

I've just joined an evening course to sharpen my mechanical engineering skill on the lathe, miller, drill etc. Anyone got some ideas as to what sort of proJect I could go for, preferably with drawing already available? I was thinking of an inertial gyroscope, synchronous/induction/stepper motor, transistor grader, clock etc. Regards j

Reply to
jmc

I produce casting sets for V-8 engines in 1/6th scale. A great challenge!!! Contact me via E-mail if interested. Full set of blank castings for 40$ + shipping.

Mark

Reply to
Castvee8

how about something along the lines of