Tesla Turbine

I'm trying to get hold of a copy of the "Tesla Turbine" book. It's been out of print for some time. TEE publishing have been out of stock for almost a year. Anyone got a copy or can suggest a source?

Thanks

Reply to
Martin Akehurst

Try these folks, I had 18 results from a search on keyword "tesla"

Mike >I'm trying to get hold of a copy of the "Tesla Turbine" book. It's been

Reply to
Michael Gray

Somewhere I have the life of Tesla as an e-books text file

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

I found three books at when searching on 'tesla turbine' under a keyword search.

Reply to
Rodney Pont

I don't know if it's the one you're referring to, but I recently bought a book on the Tesla Turbine from Camden Miuiature Steam, which includes a design to build a small version.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Ashman

Many thanks for the out of print book link. I found a book I have been looking for for 5 years. Thanks !

Reply to
GPHawksford

mike

Reply to