Herbert No 1 Saftap

Hello all, Picked this up at a car boot sale this morning amongst other goodies. It's on a 1 Morse taper, clean not rust, the collet is 6/16 or 5mm. The knurled body has a beveled top edge, scribed 0 to 9 anti-clockwise. Can anyone tell me how to use please. Cheers GeoffH

next week is still a lifetime of decisions away

Reply to
GeoffH

I think mine has the instructions in the case, I'll have a shufti later on tonight and let you know.

Peter

Peter A Forbes