What's all this??

I am amazed a the numerous messages showing up about somebody being "persucted" back in 1991...so I have to keep deleting them. If the sender of those messages reads this, I, and I think I speak for the rest of the model airplane enthusiasts on this bulletin board, would certainly apprecaite it if he would post his political junk elsewhere. And....did that fellow in Derbyshire EVER find an instructor? That thread has been going on and on, ad naseum, for some time now. Just wanted to put my two cents in... no need to start another ongoing thread... Regards to all, Frank Schwartz

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

That's how it starts. You just want to put your two cents in...not that there's anything wrong with that. Everybody wants to put their two cents in.

Reply to
Robbie and Laura Reynolds

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:30:03 -0600, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Robbie and Laura Reynolds instead replied:

I don't know, mate. It looks as if Frank expects change.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:17:49 -0600, Frank Schwartz wrote in :

I have a set of links about how to use killfiles:

It's not possible to talk cranks out of posting garbage in Usenet. Trying to shout them down just adds to the noise.

I'm not sure that I've seen the posts that are bothering you. It's possible that my news service provider is already filtering them out because they are crossposts or on some other basis.

I don't know. I couldn't keep track of the players in that thread. Sounded like it turned into a fight about whether Real Men Teach Themselves to Fly.

Discussion is what newsgroups are all about. :o)

I put {META} in the subject to indicate that this is not really on-topic (it's not about RC airplanes) and not really off-topic (because it's about the good of the group).

I use {} to enclose the tag because Google has started swalling tags enclosed with [].

I use a tag so that folks who do not want to see this thread can killfile it--and another other {META} threads like it.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

No change, thank you. Just had to have my say and now I am closing the door. Oddly I tried to email the person who was sending all that persecution junk and the mail came back. I just was asking him to stop....oh, well. Thats the end of that. Regars to all, Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:51:53 -0600, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Frank Schwartz instead replied:

Frank,

I love the English language because there are so many chances to have a double meaning. When it was stated that you were adding your two cents worth and the subject of your post was asking for behavioral modification, the double meaning of expecting "change" in either case came to mind. My comment was intended as humor, not rebuke. I trust you saw it that way.

Best, Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

I certainly did see it as humor...and very subtle, indeed!!! Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 22:16:07 -0500, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Ed Cregger" instead replied:

Here you go, Ed. Merry Christmas!

Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Ray please quit giving away trade secrets. I am selling almost new, slightly dented, aluminum collendars complete with Alcoa Aluminum, extra strength, guaranteed non-penitrating and lined with Kevlar. Buy now for $49.95. They are going like Mad. Great Christmas presents. Doc Ferguson

Reply to
Doc Ferguson

That is a good site, Ray. Thanks for the tip.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger