hole wizard edit not showing up in all configs

A simple sheet metal part with a hole wizard hole...change the hole size in the default configuration but it doesn't change in the flat pattern configuration. This just started yesterday, any ideas? I've looked at the config properties and don't see anything unusual...but it must be something simple, I hope!

TIA Wormsign

Reply to
WormSign

Hi Worm,

Did you make sure that this hole size was applied to all configurations?

hole specification / hole specifications/ configurations, window, all configurations.

If you did, how did you get the flat pattern made?

This sometimes has a bearing on how the flat pattern works. I have found that the best way, is to make a drawing of the sheet metal part and then insert a flat pattern view. This will then create a flat pattern configuration in the part document.

Other may disagree, but each to there own way, of getting around buggy software.

Taliking about buggy software, anyone know much about Windows 7, replacing Vista??

Reply to
pfarnham