I am amazed at the amount of sin here

I was on vacation at the beach. Returning home I prayed God would have kept the clean up of the train board moving, but now it is worse.

Steve Caple is back to his old ways and others have joined in.

But I am a believer and I am still praying you will all get right with God and stop sinning.

Reply to
curtmchere

Yeah I know- I think one of the many emails I have received about this asshole was from you- a "throwaway" yahoo account? I'm guessing that was yours.

Reply to
brad