Steve Caple still trolling here

Look at his activity elsewhere. He is busy posting. Here he is too but using his sockpuppets who write the exact same nonsense. Even
down to 'stroke victim'.
Come out of hiding STEVE CAPLE we know you are here. Real men dont hide and real men know god.
<STEVE CAPLE> wrote in message

The only stroke victim here is you Steve. You stroke it every chance you get!
Funny "Brad" you always answer for your master puppeteer STEVE CAPLE.
On Mar 4, 7:25�pm, "STEVE CAPLE> wrote:

<STEVE CAPLE> wrote in message

Funny "Curt" you always answer for your master puppeteer STEVE CAPLE.
I will be able to show you for the Child you are STEVE CAPLE long after you are unable to. God is with me and we all see you are nothing but a troll and a child.
On Mar 4, 7:32?pm, "STEVE CAPLE> wrote:

<STEVE CAPLE > wrote in message

You can only wish I were a child.. sick fuck. I'm not like the children you make uncomfortable at the local park.
AH!! now the REAL STEVE CAPLE comes out for all the world to see. Thank you I told you. WHOOPS sorry "BRAD".
On Mar 4, 7:38�pm, STEVE CAPLE> wrote:

<STEVE CAPLE > wrote in message

Indeed- you always did have a thing for Kids steve!
I thought you were brad??
brad wrote:

Why are you posting this in alt.corel?
--
ah

Why are you posting this in rec.models.railroad?
brad wrote:

*sigh*
Don't underestimate my unwillingness to pursue this further.
--
ah

What are you talking about?
--

Steve

Why are you cross posting?
-- Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a time-wasting, totality of CRAP...don't talk to me, don't keep bleating like naifs, that we should somehow waste MORE of our lives writing a variorum text that would be put up on that site.
It is a WASTE OF TIME.
- Harlan Ellison, writing on the "talk page" of his Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Harlan_Ellison )
On Mar 5, 3:45?pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Why do you exist anyway?
--

Steve

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Don't be dense, k0ok.
Stay in your home.
The helicopter is passing Fairfax Hospital.
Units are on Rolling Road.

Where is Fairfax?
- An illuminating insight into the mess that is Wikipedia, from Wikipedia Review (http://wikipediareview.com ).
In article <1173314677.184287.34700