Steve Caple still trolling here

Look at his activity elsewhere. He is busy posting. Here he is too but using his sockpuppets who write the exact same nonsense. Even down to 'stroke victim'.

Come out of hiding STEVE CAPLE we know you are here. Real men dont hide and real men know god.

Reply to
curtmchere

The only stroke victim here is you Steve. You stroke it every chance you get!

Reply to
brad

Reply to
curtmchere

Funny "Curt" you always answer for your master puppeteer STEVE CAPLE.

Reply to
brad

Reply to
curtmchere

You can only wish I were a child.. sick f*ck. I'm not like the children you make uncomfortable at the local park.

Reply to
brad

Reply to
curtmchere

Indeed- you always did have a thing for Kids steve!

I thought you were brad??

Reply to
brad

Why are you posting this in alt.corel?

Reply to
ah

Why are you posting this in rec.models.railroad?

Reply to
brad

Reply to
Cant Please Morons

*sigh*

Don't underestimate my unwillingness to pursue this further.

Reply to
ah

What are you talking about?

Reply to
SteveCaple

Why are you cross posting?

-- Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a time-wasting, totality of CRAP...don't talk to me, don't keep bleating like naifs, that we should somehow waste MORE of our lives writing a variorum text that would be put up on that site.

It is a WASTE OF TIME.

- Harlan Ellison, writing on the "talk page" of his Wikipedia article

DavidNebenzahl

Why do you exist anyway?

Reply to
SteveCaple

Don't be dense, k0ok.

Stay in your home.

The helicopter is passing Fairfax Hospital.

Units are on Rolling Road.

Reply to
ah

Where is Fairfax?

- An illuminating insight into the mess that is Wikipedia, from Wikipedia Review

DavidNebenzahl

Just to the south of North Fairfax

Reply to
Chairman Covv