Hobby Store

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a good HO scale train store in the Minneapolis area. The one's I've tried stock very little inventory.

Thanks Chris

Reply to
cv

curtmchere

"cv" wrote in news:If2dnZUz5MVvtHbYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Try looking in the yellow pages (if you haven't already.) You can also try hobbyretailer.com, but call first.

You also might want to point out to the shop owners that if they don't carry enough inventory to make it worth your trip, you'll have to shop online, and will go online FIRST. Most hobby shop people I talk to tell me they appreciate my going there first, rather than online.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper