Making free stuff for the Blade CP / Honeybee Micro helis

Hi guys, for the beginner microheli pilot flying the Blade CP, or E-Sky honeybee, I just wanted to point out some free things which can significantly help cut the cost of getting into the hobby.

Free flight simulator and building a cable:

If you have the E-Sky or E-Flite stock transmitter, you can build a cable to use with just about any simulator for free... It works very well with FMS which is completely free. FMS + this cable is the most cost effective way to learn to fly.

Article:

Once you are actually hovering and attemping forward flight, you will probably destroy your stock balsa blades. If you are in a hurry to get back in the air, or you want to save a lot of money on blades, you can make your own flat bottom blades for FREE. I usually hand these blades out to friends when they are starting out and they are always impressed with them. They stand up to crashes much much better than the stock blades. Thats right, they are completely 100% free....you don't even need to buy the wood. I can make a set in about 10 minutes with an orbital sander.

Article:

Enjoy

-tom

Reply to