Honeybee CP2 CCPM electric heli for sale

This item is for sale at rcuniverse.com

Hi heli buffs. My wife bought this heli for me but it is too small for me to fly. I have very poor vision and need something larger and easier to see so my loss can be your gain.

This model is suitable for r/c helicopter intermediate pilot, 3D aerobatic action and inverted flight is possible! Stunt flyer! This is a Ready To Fly Kit, just charge the battery and fly out of box,only need * AA Batteries for Transmitter CCPM(cyclic collective pitch mixing) design provide precise movement and lighten the helicopter. Bell-hiller mixer provide immediate respond to the helicopter. Included as follows:

Honeybee CP2. Extra canopy included.

6 channel E-sky heli radio

AC charger

2 11.1 V li-po 1100mah batteries

Smart Plus LPC-1080 2C-5C Li-Poly balance charger 12-15 volt input

charges from 1-5 li-poly cells ($47.00 dollar value)

E-sky 3 cell 11.1v li-poly fast charger 12-15 volt input

Box serves as carrying case for heli and radio with carrying handle.

HoneyBee CP2 Helicopter

This helicopter is suitable for intermediate pilot or pilot who want to try inverted fly and mild 3D flight.

120 deg CCPM system provides precise movement if comparing with the traditional mechanical mixing since there are less linkage/push-rod in the helicopter,and weight is greatly reduced. Bell-heller mixing greatly increase the sensitive of the whole helicopter, which provide good aerobatic responds. O-ring inside the center hub reduce oscillation of main blades 11.1V high capacitance Li-Po battery provide enough power for any aerobatic flight(about 15 min flight time per full charge). Light and hardened wood blade provide great lift, only weigh 11g. Metal ball swashplate has improved the stability and sensitive of the whole machine. Pre position servo mounts have been added in this heli, servos can be mounted solidly by screw and easy to install. With length-adjustable servo push-rod, precision sub trim can be easily set. Separate main shaft and main gear reduce repair time and noise. Extended tail boom, reduced the load of tail motor. Weight is a key to a EP heli, lightened skid set, main gear, main frame and canopy reduce the load of whole heli. Provide excellent performance outdoor and indoor. Paypal only for this item. This is NIB. never flown.
Reply to
someone

I think a different hobby is what you require not a bigger killing machine

Reply to
Mr Fixit

NASA was interviewing professionals to be sent to Mars, and they needed someone very special since only one person could go -- and it was a one-way mission: they'd couldn't return to Earth.

The first applicant, an engineer, was asked why he was most qualified and how much he wanted to be paid."I'm an engineer, so the mission would have the most chance for success because I can fix anything that goes wrong. As for pay," he said, "I want a million dollars because I want to donate it to M.I.T."

The next applicant, a doctor, was asked the same question. "I'm a doctor, so I'd be able to keep myself alive to achieve the mission goals. I'd like $2 million: a million to my family, and the rest would be to fund the rest of my work on a technology I just invented that would save thousands of lives."

The last applicant was a lawyer. When asked how much money he wanted, he whispered in the interviewer's ear, "Three million dollars."

"How are you more qualified," asked the interview panel, "and why do you want so much more money?"

"Well," the lawyer replied, "Clearly the doctor is full of himself; if you give me $3 million, I'll give you $1 million, I'll keep $1 million, and we'll send the engineer to Mars."

As long as we are responding OT it might as well be a little amusing.

:)

mk ps: joke is from

Storm's Hamburgers